1. Kindly tell us who Naiza Boom Films is including your goals & objectives.
Naiza Boom born Micheal Machiona is a Cinematographer who hails from a ghetto called Chitungwiza in Harare-Zimbabwe. Naiza Boom Films is a media company that mainly focuses on Entertainment and Marketing. Our main goal is to have the company flourishing through expansion into some parts of the Southern African countries.
Also our main objectives are to
– Operate the businesses in accordance with the principles of a good corporate governance.
– Commit to social responsibility through supports the Zimbabweans in having a better life.
2. When & How did Naiza Boom Films start?
Naiza Boom started doing musicial videos for upcoming musicians years back around 2013, then he came up with an idea of Naiza Boom Films Production to cater all Zimbabwean artists; musicians, actors etc
Things started to pop for Naiza Boom Films with Class yemadofo, a local-produced 2018 comedy that exploded in December; which features
a nortable National Fm radio presenter , Dj Shugeta and other 2 dancehall female artists – Faceless and Angel Pee.
Shortly after their “Class yemadofo” project was released Naiza Boom Films linked up with Enzo Ishall for another trending comedy “Maputi e25 US” which went viral. Naiza Boom Films wasted no time in making a huge statment this year when they dropped “Bonde” a local comedy; features Kapfupi and Dj Shugeta.
3. What’s your long term vision?
The company’s vision is to be a leading lifestyle and entertainment provider through the development and delivery of unique and quality production with variety and entertainment to create and fulfil the needs of all customers and audience.
4. How & Why do you come up with concepts for your videos?
Well mainly i look on the prevailing situations around the community and try to portray them into visual art for the sake of entertaining people as well as educating them.
5. Tell us about your cast and production team.
-Writer / Director / Editor – Micheal Machiona
– Sound Department – Frank Gamba and Talent Silas
– Production Management – Brian
– Graphic Designing – Mugo Mix and Kello Designs
– Editorial Department – Frank Gamba
– Catering Department – shyleen Chalimba, Terrence Chirinda and Cathy Chapungu
• The Cast
Jatiwero – Terrence Chirinda
Dhafu – Cathy Chapungu
Jedza – Takunda Claudiey Nyakauru
Solo – Tatenda Mutasa
Senzeni – Nozihlobo moyo
6. Currently how do you cater for your financial and material needs to produce your work?
We are currently using our personal savings and a few from corporate projects we do.
7. What challenges are you currently facing?
Lack of full-time promoters/sponsers and sufficient funds to cater for our big production projects and also shortage of enough required production equipment is our current challenge.
8. What form of assistance would you need to optimize and grow your work?
We are looking up for those companies who would like to partner with us.With a growing audience that is now well over 30 000 subscribers, our Youtube Channel offers you a great platform to market your products and talents.
9. For those interested in assisting you financially or materially how can they do that?
For those interested in helping Naiza Boom Film Production financially or materially feel free to contact us on our hotline: +263 71 7000 737 or send a direct message on our email adress: email@example.com
10. Tell us anything you feel you would want the people out there to know.
Firstly i would like to to say to all the fans, we are there for you as you are for us and we are promising more work to please them.
To all those who haven’t subscribed to our Youtube Channnel & those who haven’t followed to all NB FILMS social handles, please do for you to get our latest update and posts.
Lastly, kindly give us your contact details which people can use to get in touch with you & also your social media handles.
Whatsapp / calls – +263 71 7000 737/+263783682802/+263772279433
Facebook & Instagram – NB Filmz
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Youtube Channel – Naiza Boom Films